Monday, May 18, 2009

2-Course Meal #2

In case you haven't noticed, my family loves curry. I like cooking curry, too, because it is one of the easiest dish to make. Cut chicken, potato, onion, and carrots into cubes. Sauteed red curry paste for a couple of minutes then throw in the onion. After about 5 minutes, add coconut milk, a tablespoon of fish sauce, some brown sugar, and the rest of ingredients and let simmer until potato is tender.

You can eat this with rice or baguette. It's so good!

Chicken Curry

Another one of my family's favorite dish is Stir Fry Green Beans. Costco sells a big package. They are very fresh and tender. They don't keep for very long, so make sure you cook them within a week.

There are several ways to cook this. Tonight I was a little lazy, so I basically stir fry it with garlic. Sometimes I add ground meat and dry shrimp for added flavor. Amway you cook it, it is still yummy.

Stir Fry Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment